• What were your top 5 favorite shows?
SSR, Kino no Tabi, Mahoutsukai no Yome, Kemono Friends sue me
, Demi-chan (not sure about the last one)
• What were the worst shows you've watched?
Re:Creators and Apocrypha without a doubt. The other bad shows were just mediocre, they weren't offensively bad.
• Who were your favorite characters this year?
Weirdly enough, Gunpuku no Himegami makes the list. Kino tops her though; even though the new adaption wasn't perfect I think it was sufficiently good enough that I could still enjoy Kino.
• Best OP/ED?
Not really sure, but maybe Apocrypha's first OP? SSR's ED was king though.
• Which has been the best season, in your opinion?
Probably Summer or Winter, which is probably an unpopular opinion but oh well.
• What is your overall impression of 2017 in anime?
I don't think it'll go down as the savior year of anime like some people seemed to think it would be but it also wasn't a horrible year, and I can definitely pick out a good number of shows I'll be remembering.