File: fairygone.jpg (246.36 KB, 1280x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The main character is a cute girl with a rifle which might interest those who were talking about gunsmith cats.
I liked the first episode and I always have high hopes for originals so I'll stick with it for now.
Does Otsuka Hochu get a lot of screentime?
It's only the first episode lol
Yeah but the backstory took place 24 years ago. That means she's like thirty something now. All the girls are turbocakes.
this anime is really crappy and generic and I'm glad I am not being forced by gunpoint to watch it
File: very nice sash.jpg (147.01 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I haven't even looked into what this season has to offer. I jumped into this anime because it was mentioned it's an original story and I share >>29619
I love the first episode. The OST is all over the place, though. Some of it is pretty good but some pieces feel weirdly amateurish (like the one at the beginning when they're burning down the village; the orchestral violins sounded like a MIDI). I can't ever bring myself to go beyond tolerating 3D and this anime reaches that milestone for me (specially considering 2 of the 3 faeries shown have interesting designs).
For some reason, the art direction felt like a remastered edition of a cartoon from the french golden age and I actually read through the credits expecting some french studio or french names, or some other western entities, to pop up. Instead I was surprised by how few Corean names appeared. Usually there are a ton.
There seem to be some magical girl elements at play. The brown-haired girl is cute and hopeful, she uses a nice antique-looking gun, has a power and a cute pet/mascot. I love sword fights and enjoyed what they showed this episode. Lots of potential there, but there's a 51% chance all the fights will devolve into 3D kaijuu hitting each other. They seem to be setting the faeries as support/buffs though, which is why I'm 49% hopeful for cool (though not sakuga fest) sword fights.
The setting is pretty generic but set up well enough. The fact that they showed a couple of stuff without shoving expositional dialogue in our faces gives me hope for good storytelling (like the fact that users are damaged when their faeries are). As for the story itself, it's probably going to be part detective story part revenge story with worldbuilding in the background. Also hot cold-blooded assassin chick.
I'm definitely going to keep an eye on this.
You say that like cakes are a bad thing. >>29721
I like the music. The faeries are pretty cool, Marlya's and this spider looking one are my favorite so far.
File: DORIFTO.jpg (38.09 KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It crashed because the driver tried to DORIFTO and you can't DORIFTO on four legs.
Jesus, this is hilarious. If the whole show is just absurd stupid shit like this played seriously I might have to keep up with it.
Pretty nice second episode. Time flew pretty fast watching this, until…>>29737
I was expecting this to be taken out of context. Something like Free damaging the transport's legs with his sword, but there was no such scene. I guess it happened because the driver collapsed from his wounds? But the transition was handled so awkwardly that it's hard to process that chain of events.
The vehicle itself must be borrowing off of those all-terrain prototypes we see concepts of all the time. Think steampunk tachikoma.
File: hot frog chick.jpg (127.52 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ah yes I almost forgot to post the new hot chick in this episode.
Looks more dieselpunk to me than steampunk.
no its actually petrolpunk
Whatever kinda punk it is I wish it had less fancy boys and more chrome and lesbians. PriPri season 2 can't be here soon enough.
Speaking of *punk, this is the USS Akron, the first of two Akron-class rigid airship aircraft carriers operated by the US Navy in the early 1930s. She was built by Goodyear-Zeppelin and had a complement of sixty men and five Curtiss F9C Sparrowhawk fighters designed specifically for this role. Initially meant to be a reconnaissance platform like the Zeppelins of the erstwhile Imperial German Navy, many of the more inspired men involved in her development envisioned an airborne fleet of lighter-than-air dirigibles who might deliver American air superiority to every corner of the world.
She was sunk in the early morning of April 4, 1933 off the coast of New Jersey after several hours in severe weather. Of the seventy-six men aboard, only three ultimately survived. Among the dead was one of her most prominent champions, Congressional Medal of Honor recipient Rear Admiral William Moffett, head of the Navy's Bureau of Aeronautics from its inception. Her loss was a political fiasco and hailed the demise of the American military's once-promising rigid airship program.
Oh, what could've been.
I don't get why it has legs in the front, but wheels in the back. Like, what's the point of having both? I guess they couldn't find a trailer with legs or something huh.>>29756
She's very cute!
I'm liking this so far, its not too bad. I do feel like they might be going a bit to quick with the story stuff though. like Marlya was just introduced to the top secret special forces or whatever, and she's already going on missions with Free? I'm guessing some time passed between the last episode and this one or something.
File: sharp Clara.jpg (146.99 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Well, this is definitely an anime that exists…
It's been six episodes so far and the plot is moving at a snail's WHAT IS THIS PRECIOUS CREATURE?!
File: Clara smile.jpg (114.32 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
The episodes feel like they're shorter than they are, which is a good thing in the sense that it means I'm entertained but HOT DAMN THIS CHICK IS FINE!
File: Clara.jpg (491.15 KB, 1280x1142) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
My main concern with this anime going forward is that by taking things at such a pace while also introducing such a big cast will eventually make me forget essential plot details going forward so WHAT A GREAT FASHION SENSE SHE IS SO CUTE AND HOT AND SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!
This show sounds terrible, but it looks like I'm starting a folder anyway.
Don't bully the spider-truck; It's doing the best it can.
File: KAWAII!!!.jpg (194.78 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Clara back on her cute clothes this episode.
File: KAWAII!!! 2.jpg (191.09 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
And her reaction is SO CUTE too!!!
So wait, did it get axed or is it just two seasons considered separate?
Is it actually good? I sort of just didn't bother picking it up since everyone in the thread was giving it a pretty resounding 'meh' after the first few episodes.
It's a two-cour deal, except the second cour wil air in October.
It's decent. You won't miss out on anything if you skip it, but I like it. Probably because it's from the same studio that made Sakura Quest and I'm recognizing seiyuu and bands.
I couldn't finish sakura quest
It just started grating on me something fierce
Season 2 is here!
Time for more Clara!
Guess it's time to start season 1 then, hopefully it delivers.
File: angry ver.png (433.18 KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ah, women who burn alive in the flames of their own sense of justice…