Ah, right so I left off from…>>14597? Anyway…
- Party beats the spiders and scouts the rest of the temple. Miya spends a huge amount of time poking around a bathroom. They end up scouting a pair of dorms and another bathroom, in which they find an old as hell love letter as well as some minor potions of…something.
- They run into a trapped room which rumbles and sparks and telekinetically tosses people around and such, but eventually just opens the door.
- A statue beyond the "trapped" room quizzes them on ancient theology. Annie gets one of the answers right, so the statue bitches and moans about how the treasury is already almost empty but because it's just a statue it has to hand out rewards anyway.
- The boss fight is a doppelganger fight (against slightly higher optimized versions of the PCs using half wealth and who are forced to against a DC 20 will save attack only their counterpart directly). Hoki (Confetti) gets split in half and bleeds out. Annie survives, despite Gambler running off. The boss fight ends with a super wraith running through the wall in a hurry, killing the last doppelganger by existing, talking a bit of smack towards the party, then phasing through the opposite wall.
- Past the boss fight, an identical statue wearing four artefacts hands out loot while bitching and moaning. The loot includes among other things a cursed revolver and a tiny, very angry animated snowman that wants to be free of its snowglobe prison.
- On the way out of the temple, they run into Ose, #57 of the Ars Goetia
Midnight Seventy, who is busy tormenting a bunch of helpless NPCs and being generally Chaotic Evil. She tries cursing the party, but plot armor saves them, and the party lets her run off (with her loot, a whimpering elf lady who's going to get tortured like you can't even imagine). Annie gets shunted away via a curse, but doesn't exactly die, which pisses off Ose to no end.
- Six hours timeskip, they end up near a druid's house and a shitton of wild animals, where Gambler's replacement shows up (Confetti's is in the next town), an elven cleric of treehugging. They talk about drugs
saving the trees and shit from the nasty capitalist king for a bit before the druid and her giant puffball companion lets the party sleep in her house. There's also a gigantic "rabbit" that the cleric identifies as a Redshirt Dwarf, a fey that looks Post too long. Click here to view the full text.