I'm slowing my pace from now on. I promised I wouldn't but I got carried away in the wave of C95 uploads.
Closing thoughts, tongue-in-cheek (unless anyone has questions/requests)
- I'm becoming very confident in my editing skills. At the very least it's unobtrusive and doesn't stand out enough that people point it out.
- Looks like I managed to keep a good balance between my fetishes. I don't think I translated one over the others.
- I have translated a lot of recent doujins. I need to set a rule for myself.
- I still need better automation.
- It seem CG sets are easier to work on than regular manga.
- I vanity searched my translations on exhentai. I'm impressed so many have over 500 favorites.
- I'm sad the fumihiro doujin is the outlier as I put some work into it and the doujin itself is overflowing with the doujin spirit.
- I'm surprised the 100+ page A10 doujin didn't set the world on fire. It's got nice porn, doujin spirit and great insights.
- I'm not surprised the Asuka doujin has so little favorites It's non-h in an h site. It probably should be posted somewhere else.
- I am very aggravated someone put the "farting" tag in the pink A10 doujin and I'm almost sure that's because I translated one of the speech bubbles in the chapter about the himecut girl with "PAFF"Post too long. Click here to view the full text.