R: 362 / I: 115
DnD3.5e / TTRPG Thread
A thread for me to post summaries and other people to ask lore or game questions, I guess. Also for people to just talk about Tabletop RPGs in general.
Summary of the first two sessions
- Party wakes up in a tavern they've never seen before after they go to sleep (in their own homes or wherever). This is the premise.
- Tavern downstairs is full-on Welcome to Corneria!, one knight there (Ser Agravaine) has been dead for 10+ years judging by his dialogue. The fox loli notices the moon is in the wrong place. The tavern collapses at this point, melting away into a ruin that was 'always there'.
- Outside, in a ruined town with hundreds of corpses piled up but with only half a dozen charred houses, the party fights a bunch of zombies and skeletons to get them used to combat. The Bard can't do anything despite being the only guy in the party, because he has the brilliant idea to stab skeletons instead of putting on music or anything else.
- The party saves a few hunters who had been away for 'a day', but come back to see their village in a ruin.
- The Grim Reaper or something like it shows up at the edge of town at the head of an undead army. She moves a dozen times as quickly as the PCs and gibs the group of hunters in one move. She drops a bunch of cryptic dialogue (calling the PCs 'corrected', among other things). She detonates the surroundings with a word. The party falls into a cavern.
- The cavern is actually a ruined, collapsing temple apparently built a few hundred feet above an underground lake. There are some "friendly" goblinoids stuck there, and a number of ruined statues (and one not-so-ruined). The party manages to game a puzzle with an earth elemental and a water elemental by using their own personal water elemental. End of 2nd session.